Library Monitors Roles and Responsibilities:
1. You must come to the Library on your rostered day and collect the four Library tubs which you will find near the Returns Box.
2. Two students are to take tubs to Infants lunch seats and two to the Primary lunch seat where teachers will ask for Library books.
3. Return these books to the Return Box and place tubs near box.
4. At 1.20pm on your rostered day, you will report to the Library steps.
5. Your duties will include photocopying colouring pages, help with computers and after training you may borrow / return books for children.
Please remember the day you are rostered on. This is a very important job in the school and you must be responsible and reliable at all times .Congratulations on being selected. We hope you enjoy your time as a Library Monitor.